Pages

Google Search

Custom Search

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

My Evaluation Saga Continues

So I thought I had found someone to do DJ's evaluation. It isnt due until September, but I am not the kind to dilly dally. Well good thing, because my original evaluator, is much busier than she originally anticipated. She is quite a ways away too. So I started my search all over again. I was starting to think there were absolutely no other homeschoolers here in this very rural part of Florida. But after many hours of searching I found a website called Titus 2 Homeschoolers. There listed they had some listings for teachers that were able to do homeschool evaluators. I contacted them all. I got one response from a woman who lives in Bronson. I called her, and DJ's evaluation has been arranged, for August 22nd. This is such a relief. I think this aspect, has been the most difficult part, of our first homeschooling year. If anyone else lives in the Levy, Dixie, Gilchrist country areas, and is in need of an evaluator she has given me permission to post her name and email address. Her name is Sherri, and her email address is brice4christ@bellsouth.net I also learned they have a small homeschool group, which I hope to have the information for soon. Titus 2 Homeschoolers is a homeschool group, serving mostly Alachua county, their website can be found at http://members.cox.net/mandjstewart/t2/

No comments:

Currclick for Homeschoolers

CurrClick

Custom Ornamental Gates

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!