Pages

Google Search

Custom Search

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Bicycle Safety For Children, Simple Summer Salad

Thursday for Health class, we were supposed to cover bicycle safety. I forgot to post the video, because we weren't having classes that day due to illness. So for your personal viewing pleasure, I have added it now, enjoy.

My mother used to make this really gross looking salad in the summer months. It was green from the food coloring she added, you could probably make it orange if you liked. While it looked gross, it was fabulously good, and easy to make. I love anything that is easy to make. It was always a hit, at picnics, and such. The video tells you how to make it. Give it a try, and let me know if you love it. Summer will be here soon, I hope.






3 comments:

betchai said...

oh, i could not view the video Melissa, it may be my connection is acting up, I will try again tomorrow

Kristy said...

We love this salad! I make it several times a year and my children always rave how good it tastes. My daughter's friends always love when I make it too. Yummy!

Melissa said...

Betchai, sometimes my computer does that too.

Ms Kristy, my kids won't touch it, but my husband of course loves it.

Currclick for Homeschoolers

CurrClick

Custom Ornamental Gates

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!