Pages

Google Search

Custom Search

Friday, February 26, 2010

Fun Friday The Letter S: The Sun

Today is Fun Friday, at our Blogging For Fun group. It is a Yahoo group, and you can join by using the sign up box, in the side bar of this blog. Today I have to do a quicky post, so I apologize in advance. I am doing the Sun. I love the sun, I really do. I am one of those lucky people who tan very easy, and get a nice summer glow. Though I look rather putrid in the winter. Come March I start sitting in the sun, and building my base tan, so when the real hot stuff gets here, I won't burn as easy. I was going to do the lovely Springs that we have here in Florida, but I have covered them before, and you can see all the beautiful videos, by paying a visit to my archives, on the sidebar. The two videos below are cool, and will help explain the Sun, much better than I ever could. There is basic sun info, how to made a sundial, and how to make your own solar panels, very hot if you ask me. Now I am going to get some sun, since it has been freezing here yet again.





5 comments:

ruthi said...

Very Interesting! I love the sun too. Just what we need in this kind of weather... I wish it is summer already. Thanks for sharing and have a wonderful weekends.

Kristy said...

I loved the video about the sun. I agree in that we need some warm and sunny weather.

betchai said...

i love the sun too Melissa, don't think anyone can live without it. my favorite season is summer, there is just so much life to it. i am too busy this weekend, am not sure if i can write about letter S, planning to write about Sea and all the S that goes with it, if I can not write one this weekend, maybe I'll double next time :(

Ebie said...

I easily get tan too. My favorite time of the day to catch the sun is the setting time.

In the summer when we do our long trips, I wear the TEVA type rugged sandals, and I could always see marks.

I enjoyed the video. It is so cool!

Melissa said...

It will be getting warm soon, I promise. It has been exceptionally cold here in Florida, this winter.

Currclick for Homeschoolers

CurrClick

Custom Ornamental Gates

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!