Pages

Google Search

Custom Search

Friday, May 28, 2010

Fun Friday: Banana Trees

I don't have any banana trees, but I really want one. We eat a lot of bananas, and it would be great to just go pick one in my yard, rather than the grocery store. It is on my long list of things I want, and need. OK maybe not need, just want LOL. Sorry for the short post but we are off to Chuck E Cheese today, and I have a ton to do before we go. I hope everyone has a safe and happy Memorial Day weekend. Ta Ta for now.



4 comments:

Anne said...

Have a great time at Chuck E Cheese's. I would love to have any kind of fruit tree but they just don't do well up here. The trees that are able to grow get eaten by birds and deer.

Leomar said...

Banana trees grow abundantly in the Philippines and some other tropical countries. It is a staple in these countries. My father used to grow bananas in our backyard. It comes in a variety of sizes and colors when ripe.

Ebie said...

Besides the fruit itself, we use the green leaves to bake our native delicacies. It brings out a good smell.

Melissa said...

Thank you for adding the extra info, I didn't have time to do a lot of research. Had to run out.

Currclick for Homeschoolers

CurrClick

Custom Ornamental Gates

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!