Pages

Google Search

Custom Search

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Our Visit To The Tampa Aquarium


















OK first let me say we had a wonderful day. Then let me say if you decide to ever visit an aquarium take a video camera because it is incredibly hard to get good shots of moving fish, with a flash camera. Anyways I will share some good shots. Our day started out in the wrong direction. We go to the ATM to take off the cash I have been saving for the trip, and it says I have eight dollars. Really? So we went anyway thank goodness for credit cards, we had been planning this for so long. So when we got home I called the bank and they said the ATM made a mistake and withdrew the money from my account but never gave it to me. Geez thanks Mr ATM. All isn't lost, we took the trip, and they will deposit my money back in 24 hours. The Tampa Aquarium is one of the top ranked aquariums in the US. It is definitely worth seeing if you ever get a chance. BTW thanks to all the vets who serve our country, and Happy Veterans Day. I won't tell everything about the Aquarium because DJ is doing a writing assignment on it. No school tomorrow, Yay catch up time.


4 comments:

Anne said...

We love going to the aquarium. The one nearest to us isn't as big as the one in Tampa but it makes for a nice outing. Glad you all had a good time.

Melissa said...

Thanks Anne, it was a lot of fun, and a great educational trip as well.

Veronica Lee said...

WOW!!! The pics are awesome!!! Love them. So glad you all had a great time.

Have a wonderful weekend!

Melissa said...

Thanks Veronica Lee. Our next adventure will be Sea World.

Currclick for Homeschoolers

CurrClick

Custom Ornamental Gates

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!