Pages

Google Search

Custom Search

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Homeschool Your Child for Free

This is a book, I just borrowed from our local library, and it is awesome. It is so chock full of websites with free resources, information, curriculum, printables, study units, you name it. From preschool all the way through graduation. I have no idea how much this book costs, but I will be looking to purchase it. It is called Homeschool your child for free, by LauraMaery Gold and Joan M. Zielinski. I will be posting as many links as I can here on my blog, so check back often, if you dont wish to purchase the book yourself.

No comments:

Currclick for Homeschoolers

CurrClick

Custom Ornamental Gates

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!