Pages

Google Search

Custom Search

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Teacher Created Resources

I received this catalog, in the mail yesterday, for Teacher Created Resources. I have no idea how I got on their mailing list, but I am sure glad I did. They have tons of great learning, and creative teaching options. Their prices are very reasonable, and quite low compared to others I have seen. If you want to check out their website, and possibly get a catalog for yourself, go to http://www.teachercreated.com Another very good website, I would like to tell you about is Busy Teachers Cafe. I found their site, while looking for writing tips, for young children. Their site is geared for k-6, and they offer a free monthly calendar, of writing ideas. They have other great things, as well, but the writing ideas is what I use the most. Check them out at http://www.busyteacherscafe.com

No comments:

Currclick for Homeschoolers

CurrClick

Custom Ornamental Gates

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!