Pages

Google Search

Custom Search

Monday, February 23, 2009

Cross Country By James Patterson

I love to read, but had kind of gotten bored with reading. Then I discovered this set of books by James Patterson. I have read all three of these Cross books, Cross, Double Cross, and Cross Country. I had never read any of James Patterson's books, but now I am in love with his books. They are exciting, easy reads, that will keep you on the edge of your seat. This one that is third in this particular series, was by far my favorite. If you are looking for something to read, check this one out. You do not even have to have read the other two, to be able to follow this awesome book. I love it!!!





Lesson Plans for 2/24/09:

Reading: Chapter 5 of Vacation Under the Volcano
Science: Earths changing surface
Language Arts: Commas, proof reading
Math: Line plots, multiplication, division
Writing: Friends are very important
Spelling: Lesson 22- write each spelling word, and circle the vowels
Vocabulary: Lesson 22- use each vocabulary word in a sentence
Fire prevention: themed unit
Spanish: Review

No comments:

Currclick for Homeschoolers

CurrClick

Custom Ornamental Gates

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!