Pages

Google Search

Custom Search

Sunday, March 15, 2009

All Dressed Up For Dinner

These are my beauties DJ, and Caitlin all dressed up, and ready to go to dinner, with Mom, and Dad. We went to the Macaroni Grill, for our anniversary, and I have to say I recommend it to anyone who loves pasta. It was very good, and their prices were definitely fair. It was dressy, but not too dressy. I thought for sure my husband would have steak, but he stuck with his Lent commitment, and had chicken. All in all, it was a splendid day. I hope everyone is having a super Sunday.



Lesson plans for 3/16/09:

Reading: Harry Potter and the Sorcerers Stone
Math: Multiplication, division
Music: I can play piano
Arts and crafts: St Patrick's Day Rainbow, coloring page

No comments:

Currclick for Homeschoolers

CurrClick

Custom Ornamental Gates

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!