Pages

Google Search

Custom Search

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Goodbye To Scott, Playgroup Date

Just a quick post today, as I have a ton of stuff to do. Scott was voted off of American Idol, last night. It was sad, and I really liked him. He sang his song much better last night, without the distraction of the guitar, and 50% of the judges wanted to save him. But of course Simon did not feel he was worthy enough. I personally, thought Lil should go. She has no creativity to her performances, she just copy cat sings the songs. Anyway, I hope Scott does well, and I think he will.

I started a new playgroup for our area, and we are supposed to be meeting at the park to decorate Easter eggs. Both moms initially responded yes, but now have not confirmed, so I hope it goes off without a hitch.

Have a great day, everyone. Please remember about the new group for bloggers. It is called blogging for fun, on Yahoo groups, and it is to help bloggers support each other. You can join by entering your email address here


Subscribe to bloggingforfun




Powered by us.groups.yahoo.com


No comments:

Currclick for Homeschoolers

CurrClick

Custom Ornamental Gates

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!