Pages

Google Search

Custom Search

Sunday, February 7, 2010

My Thoughts, Your Thoughts, Everybody's Thoughts

This is a review by me for Thoughts.com Thoughts is a social networking website, that uses blogs, various communication widgets, etc to communicate, and socialize with other members. I am doing a review of the website, and below are my thoughts.

First let me say, I do not usually do a review without trying the product first. So I signed up to be a member. It was easy enough, just add your email, user name, and password. Then a confirmation email is to come to you, to confirm your membership. I waited, and waited for the confirmation email to come, but it never did. Today, I attempted to log back onto the site, to see if I could have it resent, and it said I was deactivated. I never got an email to say why, and I checked all spam emails as well. This was actually annoying to me, and the site tech might want to look into it.

Since I could not actually use it, I have to review what I read, and saw. It does appear to be strictly for bloggers, so if you don't have a blog, it won't be useful to you. You can socialize with others bloggers using creative widgets, that allow you to communicate with each other, and post snippets of your blog posts. There is a forum for members to communicate amongst each other, and management of the site. There is a daily news section, where members can discuss breaking news, or news topics that are important to them. They have a, one love policy, and require all members to be respectful, and courteous to each other. They do not expect everyone to get along always, or even agree all the time, but nasty treatment of each other will not be tolerated. Thoughts is ultimately for people who love to write, socialize, and enlighten each other on the topics of today, and the future. If you want to get your blog noticed, your thoughts read, and even maybe a good intelligent argument, than Thoughts.com may just be the site for you. Hop on over, and check it out. If you join, let me know what you think of it, and what your experience is.


blog site

2 comments:

Mom Says said...

Hmm sounds interesting.I'll check it out in a few minutes.

Melissa said...

Let me know if you give it a try, and how you like, or dislike it.

Currclick for Homeschoolers

CurrClick

Custom Ornamental Gates

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!