Pages

Google Search

Custom Search

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Barkonomics Tips For Frugal Fidos: A Book Review



I was given the opportunity to read and review the wonderful book, Barkonomics Tips for Frugal Fidos. First let me say, yes I have a dog. Matter of fact until just recently we had two. We also have a rabbit. So we are animal lovers. I am also very frugal, and learning new ways to save money, yet keep our pets healthy and happy is wonderful.

If you want helpful dog tips, in all areas of caring for your dog, then Barkonomics is the book for you. It was an easy read, without complicated words and phrases. It laid out step by step how to save money on feeding, toys, vet visits, flea control, plus accessories for your pooch. I do not want to give away too much information, but some of my favorites were ways to make dog beds for like next to nothing, those dog beds are expensive. Because we also have a rabbit, I found this also helpful in teaching me how to make a small bed for him to keep warm. I also liked the chapter on where and how much to spend on choosing a puppy. This was a great reminder that all dogs need love, not just purebreds. Be sure to pay extra attention to the dog treat section. Dog treats are another very expensive thing people buy for their pooches. You don't have to spend a ton of money for your pet to be healthy, happy and loved. To purchase Barkonomics Tips for Frugal Fidos, click the link below, or you can head to Dog Tipper to purchase there.



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

No comments:

Currclick for Homeschoolers

CurrClick

Custom Ornamental Gates

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!