Pages

Google Search

Custom Search

Monday, February 6, 2012

Too Much On My Plate?

Could be, but I don't think so, LOL! This is the last week of Fire one classes for my husband, and then graduation ceremony is Sunday. I am so happy this is almost over. Six months of torture. Today was just a regular old Monday. Walk to begin our day, and then school. DJ did his usual Monday routine, reading, Spanish, writing which he didn't finish yet, and Middle Ages. Caitlin did her Head of the Class, then her regular paper assignments.

Over the weekend I found some time to make some new watches, and I can not wait to share them on my jewelry blog. I also think I am becoming obsessed with painting. I watch videos, think about different things I can paint on, and keep trying to learn new strokes and techniques. The kids do extra painting with me here and there. The perfect rose still eludes me. It is driving me crazy. Oh well, practice makes perfect.

Tomorrow we have a regular day, then playdate at the park on Wed with half day lessons. Next week we are starting something new and exciting. One of the homeschool families in our group, and ourselves, are going to start an education co op. We will walk first, then have some kind of educational activities, with alternating homes each week. I am very excited about this. I have not told the kids yet. I kind of want it to be a surprise, especially since Caitlin will make me count down the minutes until it starts, lol!

How was your Monday?

No comments:

Currclick for Homeschoolers

CurrClick

Custom Ornamental Gates

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!