Pages

Google Search

Custom Search

Saturday, August 10, 2013

Some Changes and Upcycled Fairy or Doll Houses

OK, so I have already made some changes to our next school year, for DJ.  After our evaluations, and some info provided to me, I have done some soul searching and have decided that FLVS is no longer going to work for us.  At least not at this time.  We had a teacher change, for Math, that was just not working, and rather waste more time on the phone complaining and trying to get it fixed, I decided to just let it go.  DJ completed more than a full year of Math curriculum for 7th grade, so this is not an issue for him.  I won't go into great detail, but I have settled the issue myself.  I will be going back to sharing our daily activities, once school starts again.  I got away from it last year, mostly because FLVS took up so much of DJ's day on the computer. 

I love Pinterest!  If you don't have it, you should.  It is a great place to store information for later use.  Anyway I am into reusing and upcycling as much as possible.  I found these cute Fairy Houses, made out of plastic jugs.  You know, the ones that never break down.  Anyway I can't share the image, because it isn't mine, but you can go to the website and see how they are made.  It is so easy.  I showed them to Caitlin and she thought they would make great Littlest Pet Shop houses and other small dolls.  I thought they would make great Fairy Houses for in the garden, or even Bird Houses.  So, yes we will be making some of these.  Just not sure when, lol!  Check them out, you will love them.  If you want to follow me on Pinterest, just click that link.

No comments:

Currclick for Homeschoolers

CurrClick

Custom Ornamental Gates

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!