Pages

Google Search

Custom Search

Friday, September 6, 2013

Pig Slop!

As I mentioned in a previous post, Caitlin is reading, Charlotte's Web right now. One of my all time favorite books ever. One of the activities, you could choose to do, was make Pig Slop. You know Wilbur was a pig, and pigs will eat anything. You just throw it all in their trough and they eat it. Slop, that is what it is called. There were several variations as to how you could make your own Pig Slop. But, since I wanted Caitlin to actually eat it we decided on vanilla pudding, Reeses Pieces, Reeses Peanut Butter cups, and chocolate fudge cookies. I have to tell you to be smarter than me, and dump the pudding onto a plate. Getting all that crumbled stuff in that little cup was not easy. It was delicious though. I love Pig Slop! Get reading Charlotte's Web with your kids, and make some Pig Slop too.






No comments:

Currclick for Homeschoolers

CurrClick

Custom Ornamental Gates

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!