Pages

Google Search

Custom Search

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Learn Money With Dice Game

Do you have a child that is reluctant about Math, or counting money more specifically? I originally saw something similar to this on Pinterest. The other day we were at a consignment shop, and they had a bin full of these plastic craft squares already completed. Perfect, now I didn't have to worry about making the squares. I just simply hot glued different denominations of coins, and combos, to each side of the cube. Now, we can start playing and learning. The idea is obvious, the child rolls the dice and adds up the coins. You can make prizes for correct answers, or so many right and you get to stay up late or have extra dessert, whatever would be fun for your child. I can't wait to give these a try, with Caitlin.

I am looking at Life of Fred, for Caitlin next year. I think she will actually enjoy Math if it was more fun.






No comments:

Currclick for Homeschoolers

CurrClick

Custom Ornamental Gates

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!