Pages

Google Search

Custom Search

Saturday, April 25, 2015

Paint the Town Purple to Support Relay for Life or Lupus

Every year, our little town does something called Paint the Town Purple, to support Relay for Life. I paint my mailbox every year, and this year I decided to paint it purple, with pink and white flowers. I barely had enough of this color purple, and the flowers are not real smooth because of the ridges on the mail box. But, I love it anyways. Purple can also be in support of the Lupus Foundation, a group I recently donated some handmade items to for an auction to raise money.

We ended our 3rd Quarter yesterday, which means I will begin working on report cards. I also think I have finally decided on Caitlin's curriculum choices for 6th grade. I will share that info soon. I have decided to take a little bit of a different approach with her.




No comments:

Currclick for Homeschoolers

CurrClick

Custom Ornamental Gates

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!