Pages

Google Search

Custom Search

Saturday, May 23, 2015

Camp Kulaqua Water Park in High Springs

I had heard of Camp Kulaqua before, but had never been there. My husband, and son, went many years ago on one of their family weekend events. Camp Kalaqua is a Christian camp and event center. Most of their calendar is filled very quickly with reservations for groups. There are a few weekends a year they open up the water park for families. This is nice, because if your family is only four members, and not ten or more, you can go and enjoy the water park and other activities. We went with the Gainesville Homeschool Group, on Monday. It is a little water park, but it was peaceful, quiet, and easy to keep track of your kids because of the size. There is a wave pool, lazy river, and a water slide. It doesn't sound like much, but it kept all the kids busy. Plus, they let you bring in your own food and drinks, offer the tubes at no extra cost, and chairs and pavilions are also at no extra cost. They had plenty of lifeguards on duty, and they were very attentive. I would definitely go again.

Just a quick note. I have a disclaimer somewhere on this blog about affiliates, and such. When I do a review of somewhere we have been, or a product I have purchased, it is my review. I was not paid or in any way persuaded to do it. If I do get offered a payment, or product to test, I always say that very clearly. The Amazon products I share, are an affiliate program.  I make little to no money from it, but it does help in search engines. 




No comments:

Currclick for Homeschoolers

CurrClick

Custom Ornamental Gates

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!