Pages

Google Search

Custom Search

Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Coursera World History Modern Times and The Crusades

My son will be taking the World History CLEP exam, some time at the end of the school year.  We have been using a modge podge of resources to learn the information needed without spending a fortune.  Right now we are watching a Youtube video on The Crusades, that is very eye opening, and educational.

While doing some research, I came across a class on Coursera, covering World History Modern Times, and it is a college level course.  You can purchase the certificate course, but I am not sure if they are eligible for actual college credits, like taking the CLEP would be.  We will be doing the free version, both parts, or he will,  I don't think I will do it as my daughter needs me to concentrate on her too.  Check out Coursera if you are having a hard time finding affordable resources for High School level classes.

As a hands on activity, I will be having him create a timeline of World History.  I might let him do it on his blog, as he has not had time to blog in a real long time.  

No comments:

Currclick for Homeschoolers

CurrClick

Custom Ornamental Gates

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!