Pages

Google Search

Custom Search

Monday, February 3, 2020

Music on Monday: Learn to Play the Ukelele

As I stated before, Caitlin has been asking for a Ukelele.  I think she has decided she will buy one if she gets birthday money.  Of course, she will need to learn to play it.  Below is a beginner learn to play the ukelele video.  There are tons of these types of videos on Youtube. 

I hope everyone has a great home-schooling week.  The weather is beautiful for this week and I intend on doing lots of gardening and yard work, as well as outdoor walking.  I would love to get in the pool to get the leaves out, but the water is only 60 degrees, brrr. 


No comments:

Currclick for Homeschoolers

CurrClick

Custom Ornamental Gates

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!