Pages

Google Search

Custom Search

Monday, June 29, 2009

Huge 4th Of July Inventory Clearance Sale



I am having a huge 4th of July inventory clearance sale, in my Etsy store. Buy one item get 20% off, buy two items get 25% off total order, plus free shipping. Hurry sale ends July 6th at midnight. Payment with Paypal, and did I mention free shipping! Go to http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6007466 to see all my great items. Be sure to check out the 14k gold blue diamond ring. Christmas is coming, layaway now.

3 comments:

onlinewriter said...

wow!that's a great deal!hope you make good sales this July.all the best! =)

betchai said...

wow, wish you will make really good sales Melissa. you have great items in your store.

Melissa said...

Thank you, Thank you, I hope so too.

Currclick for Homeschoolers

CurrClick

Custom Ornamental Gates

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!