Pages

Google Search

Custom Search

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Now I Rest!!

Well not really LOL, but at least I can get back to a more normal routine. I love Christmas, but I can not lie, I am glad when it is over. It is a lot of work. We had a wonderful day, despite waking up to tornado watches, and warnings. Thank goodness we just got a little wind, and rain. My mom got here bright, and early, and was actually her first year getting here to see the kids open Santa gifts. I got a new computer mouse. It is really cool, it glows, changes colors, and has a real beetle in it. Only problem is it is much different than my other one, and it is taking me some time to get used to it, and it clicks louder. I know, trust me, my husband says I am crazy, because only I would notice that. Oh well. I have tons of things to catch up on, and I hope you all had wonderful Christmas.



Myspace Comments
Weekend Comments
2.0 Myspace Layouts

No comments:

Currclick for Homeschoolers

CurrClick

Custom Ornamental Gates

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!