Pages

Google Search

Custom Search

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Why I Homeschool

This is a weekly meme that I joined for every Wednesday. Oh wait, it is Thursday. That is right I forgot yesterday, so I am doing it today. If anyone would like to join let me know.

One of the reasons I homeschool, there are many, is because I can sign my kids up for cool classes that I think are good for them to take, as part of their education. Like this free 30 minute First Aid class, that DJ will be doing today. I have to give credit where credit is due, I found this link on Homeschool.com two years ago, and have been saving it until now. Your child must be in the fifth grade to take the class.

3 comments:

MissMOE said...

Melissa,

Isn't is amazing how many neat classes are out there for homeschoolers?! Let us know how the class went.

Melissa said...

Miss Moe when I signed him up I thought it was based in CA. When we began the class it was in Australia. Since he had never been taught first aide he did not notice the slight differences in the ways it is taught in the US. He only got two wrong on the test, not bad for ten years old. Maybe next year I will sign him up with a little bit of a different one.

Catherine said...

Homeschooling is a blessing for both you and your children. Blessings, Catherine

Currclick for Homeschoolers

CurrClick

Custom Ornamental Gates

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!