Pages

Google Search

Custom Search

Monday, September 5, 2011

Last Day Of Summer Vacation

Well today is our last day of Summer Vacation. We get back to homeschool lessons tomorrow. Caitlin will be doing Head of the Class, second grade as her main curriculum with all the others I picked for her. DJ is beginning sixth grade. I intended to swim and spend a lot of time outside for our last day of Summer Vacation, but the weather thinks otherwise. We are now feeling the rain and wind of Tropical Storm Lee. It took all that time to get to us. So, instead I am lesson planning, cleaning and putting up our Fall decorations. I know it is a bit early, but we only put up the indoors ones, as we want to make scarecrows this year with pumpkin heads, and it is too soon for that. I love the Fall, even though we don't get a lot of leaf color change, there is some. I look forward to the new school year, and sharing our adventures with all of my readers. Oh and Happy Labor Day, too.

3 comments:

Ebie said...

Back to school, and I hope your and the family had an enjoyable summer break!

Anne said...

I hope both kids have a great school year! Your weather is heading our way next. Because apparently we haven't gotten enough rain.

Melissa said...

Thanks to all of you. Ms Ebie we had a great summer, and Anne I am sorry for the rain. It could have hung around a bit more here to help the drought.

Currclick for Homeschoolers

CurrClick

Custom Ornamental Gates

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!