Pages

Google Search

Custom Search

Monday, July 1, 2013

Fun With Clouds

Yesterday morning, on my way home from work, I saw some interesting things in the clouds. I know it could have been from sleep deprivation, but I am not thinking so. I often see things in the clouds, and ask my kids what they see. They are even more imaganitive than me. I stopped to snap these two cloud pictures. There was a rainbow and some deer also but I couldn't pull over fast enough to catch them. Anyway the first image looks like a woman praying to me. I asked Caitlin what she saw and she said you, LOL! The second one also got a vote for me, LOL! That one looks like a woman with really wild hair. Do you see things in the clouds?





No comments:

Currclick for Homeschoolers

CurrClick

Custom Ornamental Gates

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!