Pages

Google Search

Custom Search

Thursday, October 17, 2013

Halloween Books for Kids

We finished off another awesome week of homeschooling. The kids are racking up miles for the 5 Points of Life Relay for Kids, and should have the paper filled up soon. I work this weekend, and next week is another busy week with Archery, 4H, Earth Kids, Church and of course Run Club. Anyone who says homeschooled children are not socialized apparently do not know what they are talking about. We are plenty socialized, good socialization not nonsense socialization. Below are some Halloween theme books your kiddos might enjoy reading. The first one appears to be free, so enjoy it while it is. Be sure to check the price before you complete check out. I have been nailed a couple of times with posts that offer free books, but not all are free and I did not pay attention. Some are worth paying for too, though. We love The Berenstein Bears, well at least my youngest does. My son prefers the scary stories. Remember that at the bottom of this blog is my Amazon Homeschool Store.  Look there for all your textbook, workbook and craft needs.  I will be scouring around for Halloween apps this weekend to share.















No comments:

Currclick for Homeschoolers

CurrClick

Custom Ornamental Gates

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!