Pages

Google Search

Custom Search

Friday, November 29, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving Bread Cornucopia and Sales

Happy Thanksgiving, one day late, lol. I just didn't have time yesterday to get a blog post done. I hope you all had a wonderful day. We did, it truly was great. My husband had to do a structure fire in the wee hours of Thanksgiving morning. Thank goodness they were able to save the home with only minimal damage done. Everyone at church on Wednesday was having cold symptoms, so the whole house got sanitized with bleach two days in a row in preparation for Thanksgiving company. It was freezing here, 25 degrees, so baking the turkey for six hours was nice for a change. My mom and some very special friends joined us this year, for Thanksgiving dinner. Craig asked me to make a Cornucopia made of bread. Um, never did that before, lol. I was supposed to use refrigerated bread sticks, but apparently they are popular and three different stores had none. So, I used crescent rolls and it came out just fine. The recipe said this was easy, I would not qualify it as easy. It was very time consuming, but it did look nice on the table.

My 25 Days of sales even starts today. So, hop over to my craft blog, and follow so you don't miss anything. Today, you can get an Amethyst ring for only 10 dollars. Go to Melissas Jewelry and Gems, to follow along. A new item, marked down at least 50% every day.






No comments:

Currclick for Homeschoolers

CurrClick

Custom Ornamental Gates

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!