Pages

Google Search

Custom Search

Monday, December 9, 2013

Christmas Parade

We had another busy weekend, this past weekend. Saturday we went to our first Christmas parade, since moving here. I didn't think DJ would want to go, but both he and my husband wanted to go. Go figure! There was a craft fair, before the parade, so of course I had to check it out. It was very hot, for this time of year, and I am glad we did not go earlier than 3. My husband and son, got me some kind of surprise Christmas gift, I think it was from the Scentsy lady. I really loved the one jar, but it was too pricey for me. I think my husband went back and got it. It ended up being a late night, one of our family friend's daughter was singing there, I will share that later. She sang my most favorite Christmas song. Sunday, we couldn't get up in time for church, lol, but we did make it to the Ladies Christmas party later that evening. All in all a nice weekend, and the weather was splendid.

We were back to school today, and since we have moved Run Club to 1:30 in the afternoon, we were able to get all school work done before that fun event twice a week. We are very much enjoying our Christmas Around the World, that I added on to our regular History lessons. You can find the post and links on this in an older post. I am currently collecting all the links, and items for our Virtual Tour Across the US, that will start after Christmas break. I will share that when it is completed.















No comments:

Currclick for Homeschoolers

CurrClick

Custom Ornamental Gates

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!