Pages

Google Search

Custom Search

Thursday, December 5, 2013

Ignoring This Blog?

No, not really, lol.  I just have not had time to get on and share this week.  The kids have been using both computers for school, and I just have not had a chance.  Next week, and the week after, are crazy socializing weeks for us.  I will be sure to get on and share all the fun things we are doing.  Tomorrow is our Earth Kids meeting, and we are studying Dolphins.  I will share our art work, and I am hoping to get a wire craft piece done tonight. 

If you are interested, check out my daily flash sales, for my Etsy and Ecrater stores, by visiting my other blog Melissas Jewelry and Gems. 

No comments:

Currclick for Homeschoolers

CurrClick

Custom Ornamental Gates

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!