Pages

Google Search

Custom Search

Friday, May 16, 2014

Free or Frugal Homeschool on Friday

Ooh I am excited about the first one I am going to share.  I just found this website, when I was browsing new apps in the playstore.  I signed up for the app, and now I have signed up on their website.  Coursera offers free courses, most taught by colleges.  You can get a certificate for some of them, for 49 dollars.  DJ will be starting the Introduction to Forensics, that starts on Monday, and runs for 8 weeks.  I actually am going to replace it with the Science he is currently doing, since he is almost done with that anyways.  I can not wait for him to dig in and give this a try.  I want to take it too, and may sign up for the next class when it is available. 

Next is McRel Lesson Plan Library.  This is a new website to me as well, so I can only share it and encourage you to check it for yourself.  


Last, but not least, for this week, is the Watch Know Learn website.  They offer thousands of videos for History, and other classes.  We use it mainly for History.  They are a nice supplement to the American History we are learning right now.  Read the chapter, then find the video that corresponds to what you read, and History becomes more fun. 

Be sure to check back next week, for more awesome resources to help in your homeschooling journey.

No comments:

Currclick for Homeschoolers

CurrClick

Custom Ornamental Gates

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!