Pages

Google Search

Custom Search

Friday, May 2, 2014

Free or Frugal Friday

Happy May!  May is a busy month around here.  It is our last month of homeschool.  The first week of June is officially the last week, and I do testing.  My son is getting tested a lot this year.  Caitlin is not used to testing, and since she is using Time 4 Learning, this last month, she gets tested on every chapter.  This has been a challenge for her, especially History, she hates History.  So, her testing will not be as intense come June.  She just doesn't know it yet, lol.  We are not using the Math on T4L, only because I want her to keep on doing what I already planned out for her.

 Speaking of testing, I found a cool website last night, while looking for American History tests for my son.  It is Easy Test Maker.  It is free, and there are paid options as well.  DJ started 9th grade American History, a couple weeks ago.  To my disappointment, the website does not offer chapter tests, at least not that I can find.  So, I made my own.  I just read the info supplied and make my own questions.  He also enjoys History videos, so I find videos for him on the chapters he is reading.  The American History website is free to use, and says it is advanced placement.  There is another website that offers free tests for American History, but I find it does not go in the order I need it to, and I have to browse through them all.  Just easier to make my own, but you can check it out at USQuiz

Next week is Mother's Day, and we have three birthdays all right before Mother's Day.  I am hoping all this rain will be out of here by then.  Have a great weekend!  If you have any free or frugal websites, related to the topic of this post, please feel free to share in the comments.

No comments:

Currclick for Homeschoolers

CurrClick

Custom Ornamental Gates

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!