Pages

Google Search

Custom Search

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Science Unit Studies and Free American History Ebook

I bought the Science Unit Studies book below, at a yard sale this weekend. I have read through it, and can't wait to begin using it. Some of them we have already done, either the same way, or similar way. But, there are a lot that we can use in upcoming lessons. I am not sure if my son will do too many, because he has Marine Biology labs to do, but these are perfect for Caitlin.

So far, I have not bee happy with the American History curriculum we are using. So, I am supplementing that curriculum with the book shown below and the CLEP exam study guide, for American History 1.






No comments:

Currclick for Homeschoolers

CurrClick

Custom Ornamental Gates

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!