Pages

Google Search

Custom Search

Monday, April 1, 2019

Photography Challenge: Flowers

This is a new series I have gotten Caitlin and myself doing.  It is not meant to make either of us a master photographer, but rather to get her interested in the outdoors.  So, on our walks, we both get a new thing to try to photograph.  This week was pretty easy, flowers, and next week is clouds.  The challenge does get a bit more challenging after that. 

We have finished up our 3rd semester of the 9th grade, and she is doing really well.  Aleks is working wonders for her Math.  I have started testing her on Language Arts, and I am pleased and satisfied at how well she is doing.  French is a work in progress, but I found a cool podcast for French next year.  I am already listening, and learning.  Science, and History, well I don't think she will ever love those.  Right now we are watching the Hatfields and McCoys on Netflix.  I know I went backwards but it is such a great series, and so much conversation can come out of it.  We will start WW2 after, and yes there is a ton of discussion topics for that as well. 


No comments:

Currclick for Homeschoolers

CurrClick

Custom Ornamental Gates

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!