Pages

Google Search

Custom Search

Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Photography Challenge: Grass

So, this time, Caitlin got a better picture than me. I don't find grass all that inspiring, I guess. She managed to get the dog to look cute lying in the grass. She has a knack with dogs. Maybe she should look into working with dogs. Next week our challenge is, smiles. I guess that could be interpreted any number of ways. Things that make you smile, a smile on a face. I think I will have her go with a smile on a face. My son's last day, of his first year of college, is today. Boy did this year fly by. My youngest will be in grade 10 next year, OMG! I am starting searching for curriculum now, and will be sharing my choices soon.





No comments:

Currclick for Homeschoolers

CurrClick

Custom Ornamental Gates

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!