Pages

Google Search

Custom Search

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Bloggerwave Europe's New Media Outlet for Bloggers

Ok I am sure you are thinking, what does this have to do with homeschooling. Well Bloggerwave is a way to make extra money via blogging. I like to write, but sometimes my skills are lacking. Especially in the areas of grammar, and sentence construction. At Bloggerwave, your posts will only be accepted by Administration, after review. So, as I post topics for Bloggerwave, I get to tweek my writing skills, which in turn can only help me teach my children better. Bloggerwave, once you have signed up and been accepted, will pay you to post topics on your blog. You get paid, via your paypal account, once your assignment has been accepted. Bloggerwave, is a new company, based in Europe. As more and more people sign up, and word gets around, more opputunities to make money will come along. If you would like to sign up at Bloggerwave go to http://www.bloggerwave.com/ and follow the simple sign up procedure. Once you have added your blog, you will hear from Bloggerwave in about 3 days, on whether you were accepted or not. It is simple, and only takes a couple of minutes. So go on over to Bloggerwave, and start getting paid to do what you do anyway.



No comments:

Currclick for Homeschoolers

CurrClick

Custom Ornamental Gates

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!