Pages

Google Search

Custom Search

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Three Little Pigs Hooked On Phonics Song

I usually end up posting things geared more towards DJ's age group, so I am going to share some of my favorites from the 5-6 age range. I love Hooked on Phonics. I am not just saying that, either. Next to Starfall which I also love, Hooked on Phonics is fabulous. If you want an easy, non stressful way to get your kids to like phonics, and reading, you can't lose with HOP. The video below is the Three Little Pigs, childrens story set to a catchy song, and video. I love it! If you have not checked out my archives yet, be sure to do so. I am always adding websites, and thinks that I think are useful for both homeschoolers, and public school children. I am giving away a free necklace, over on my jewelry blog. Be sure to go to Melissas Jewelry, and get your entry in. It is free, and easy, and someone gets the beautiful necklace shown.

Tomorrow is test day, so I have no lesson plans to post, but DJ will be reading the next two chapters in his Sherlock Holmes book, with summaries. Tomorrow is also writing, so be sure to check out his blog, to see what he comes up with for the letter M.



No comments:

Currclick for Homeschoolers

CurrClick

Custom Ornamental Gates

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!