Pages

Google Search

Custom Search

Thursday, March 11, 2010

How Crayons Are Made

As promised yesterday, here is a video on how crayons are made. Caitlin was very curious about this. I don't have a whole lot to say today. I know it is hard to believe, but it is true. If you need some new books for your children, I am offering a free ring to the first person who buys 25 dollars of merchandise from my Barefoot Books store. You can go to my Barefoot Blog, to see the details. See you all tomorrow.

Tomorrow is test day. DJ will be doing the letter U, on his writing blog, and reading the last short story of his Knights book, with summary.



2 comments:

Kristy said...

Cool video! I hope you have a great weekend.

Melissa said...

Thank you Ms Kristy, and I hope your weekend will be super as well.

Currclick for Homeschoolers

CurrClick

Custom Ornamental Gates

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!