Pages

Google Search

Custom Search

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

More Animal Habitats, and Some Cute Pictures





The word for today, is organization. I need to get back on schedule, and get reorganized. Vacation has thrown me way off track. I need to catch up on my drops, visiting, and comment of my friends blogs, and of course all the house work, and chores that got neglected for the last ten days. We have had great weather, and lots of fun with family, and friends. Now it is time to get serious. Here is another great video about animal habitats. I am trying to find one for each animal Caitlin put in her animal book. I have been going through all my home school catalogs looking for next years supplies. I have most of them purchased, but am still undecided on Caitlin's readers, plus Art, character building, and handwriting for both of them. There are so many great products now, I just can not make up my mind. Here are a few more cute pictures from our vacation time. Have a great Tuesday, everyone!





5 comments:

Kristy said...

Cute pics of the DJ and Caitlin! I am like you in that there is so much to choose from out there with homeschool curriculum that it is so hard to decide.

Ebie said...

Hahaha, its work after fun! Its hard to get back to the grind after a fun vacation!

Anne said...

Those are great photos! I feel like my whole life is trying to play catch up.

Melissa said...

Thank you to all of you. I worked my buns off yesterday, and I don't mean doing squats, and am almost caught up.

Rochelle@mom-says said...

Look at Caitlin posing like a model, soo cute! and dj looks all grown. time flies so fast.

Currclick for Homeschoolers

CurrClick

Custom Ornamental Gates

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!