Pages

Google Search

Custom Search

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

The Game Classroom

I only have time for a quick post today. We are off to the park for our play date. It is not very warm, but it has been a while since we all got together, so I will suck it up. I found this new website, with all educational games on it. It is called Game Classroom, and as far as I can tell it is free. I have not actually had a chance for the kids to try it yet, but will soon. I love games that are educational, so I am sure we will use this a lot. I actually found it quite by accident, on Facebook.


Lesson Plans For 03/04/10:

DJ:
Health: The Respiratory System, see the cool video in my archives, for supplemental fun.
Math: Understanding decimals, division.
Sign Language: Numbers 1-20
Language Arts: Root words, compare and contrast, cause and effect
Vocabulary
Cursive Writing

Caitlin:
Health: The respiratory system
Math: Number words
Phonics: Beginning sounds of fruits
Printing Practice
Animal Book: Jungle animals- elephants
Emotions
Flash Cards
Site Words
Reading: HOP Pom Pom

No comments:

Currclick for Homeschoolers

CurrClick

Custom Ornamental Gates

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!