Pages

Google Search

Custom Search

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Area And Perimeter, Mother Nature Network

We are moving into area, and perimeter for math class. If you have a child in the fourth or fifth grade, then you have probably heard, or seen them doing this. The video below will help you, and your child learn area, and perimeter. It really is not that hard once you get it down. I have read the whole math textbook for fifth grade, I know I get bored sometimes, and I think we are good for the next school year. I am feeling very comfortable.

I want to share a website that I love with you. Mother Nature Network has all kinds of information to help you teach about nature, green living, and loving planet earth. If you join their newsletter, it is free, they will send you all kinds of cool stuff each week. I try to remember to post them all, but I frequently forget, so if you sign up I won't have to worry about forgetting.

Lesson Plans For 04/14/10:

Playdate at the park from 12-2

DJ:
Social Studies: Advertising practices
Math: Learning about triangles, area and perimeter, math review
Language Arts: Reading practice, nouns and pronouns, word challenge
Cursive Writing
Vocabulary
Reading Comprehension

Caitlin:
Picture Shadows
Rules
Flash Cards
Site Words
Printing Practice
Math: Addition
Nouns on the Farm
Skip Counting

2 comments:

Kristy said...

Thanks for sharing the Mother Nature Network website. I will definitely be subscribing to it as we love nature.

Melissa said...

I love that website, and I hope you will too.

Currclick for Homeschoolers

CurrClick

Custom Ornamental Gates

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!