Pages

Google Search

Custom Search

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Complete Solar Eclipse For 07/22/09

Tomorrow there will be a complete Solar Eclipse. Unfortunately it will only be visible in a very small line of places over India, China, and other parts of Asia. I was disappointed because I really wanted my kids to see it. I doubt anyone will upload the whole thing, because they are usually quite long. The last complete one I saw, was a lunar eclipse, way back when I was a teenager. I do not generally like poetry, though as I grow older, it has grown on me more, but I found this neat poem with video, about the eclipse, and a couple of other cool shots. Check them out if you like. When was the last time you saw a complete Lunar, or Solar Eclipse? What did you think of it?




5 comments:

betchai said...

what a cool poem Melissa and i love the music, i actually have not seen any lunar nor solar eclipse, when i was still younger, i kind of forget the time to watch for it, when i was interested, either the skies did not cooperate or i was not i the right place

Anne said...

I don't think I have ever seen a complete eclipse. I have seen partial eclipses but never a total one.

onlinewriter said...

It's partially visible here in the Philippines.Since I don't have an eye gear for viewing it,I just watched it on TV some 10 mins ago. Besides,I'm at work so I don't have a choice hehe.

Rocks said...

I did not have the chance to see it this morning too :( sad

Melissa said...

I guess the next one to be seen in the states will not be until 2017, what a bummer.

Currclick for Homeschoolers

CurrClick

Custom Ornamental Gates

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!