Pages

Google Search

Custom Search

Monday, July 20, 2009

Some Good News For A Change!

First I would like to thank everyone, that left me kind words, about my migraines. I could not get into the doctor today, but have an appt tomorrow. After the three day migraine, and the fish oil reaction, you would think my whole weekend was ruined. Nope, yesterday was very nice. We went to my moms, to swim in her pool, help her move around some stuff too heavy for her to move, and of course had pizza LOL. My mom has suffered with fibromyalgia for years, and we try to help her as much as we can. It is difficult to ask for help, when you are used to being independant, but being humble is so much more important.

So for the good news. I have had several people inquire about being a guest blogger. You should be seeing some new posts, soon, on various topics. I am excited! My husband has worked very hard, to get noticed. Anyone who moves to a small community, from somewhere else, knows what I am talking about. He finally has been rewarded, and been promoted to Director of his area. It comes with a very nice new salary, and benefits. I am very proud of him, he has worked hard, and deserves this.

Would you like to win free jewelry? Of course you do LOL. Head over to my jewelry blog , and enter the contest. It is easy, free, and you will get yourself a lovely piece of jewelry. I love being able to share my love of jewelry with others, and I have not given away anything in a while. I already have three contestants, and it ends August 8th, so don't forget.

My garden is coming along nicely, and I have been enjoying tomatoes for some time now. The pepper plant, we put in the topsy turvey is humungous, and I mean humungous. It was so big, my husband had to make it, its own special pole to hang it on. No peppers yet, but I am assuming they will come soon. Only one cucumber so far, but I have tons little ones just, need to grow a bit more. My roses, as you can see on my header, are big, and beautiful. I love them.


graphic from dazzlejunction.com
Congrats Comments
Myspace Comments - Myspace Layouts

2 comments:

betchai said...

i agree with what you said melissa, "it is difficult to ask for help, but being humble is much more important". congratulations to your husband, and am glad to hear about a lot of good happenings in your side.

Melissa said...

Thanks betchai, it was a rough couple of days. I am always glad when the migraines end.

Currclick for Homeschoolers

CurrClick

Custom Ornamental Gates

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!