Pages

Google Search

Custom Search

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Do You Love Marshmallows?




Who doesn't love marshmallows? You can toast them, make cute crafts and yummy treats with them. But now you can enjoy marshmallows in a different way. Read the E-book, Weirder Than Marshmallows, by Dan Fogg.

This book of essays is an E-book for your Kindle reader. It will be available in other formats in the future. Since I have been asked to review this book, I get to offer my readers a prize. Yes, you read it right, a prize. Anyone who purchases, Weirder Than Marshmallows, for their Kindle will get a free Scentsy Pumpkin Marshmallow Scent Circle. Details of how you can get the prize can be seen below.

If you like humor that makes fun of the stupid things other people do, then Weirder Than Marshmallows is for you. Lets face it we all do stupid things every now and then, but some do it more often than others. Things that no one should ever need to be told not to do. You know what I am talking about. Like the tag on the blow dryer that says keep away from water. Is that something we really need to be told not to do? Obviously because if someone hadn't done it, the tag wouldn't be there. Do you think someone really attempted to put a blow dryer in water, or do you think someone has a really cool job sitting around thinking up dumb things people will do with their products? I think it is the first.

These are the types of true stories told in, Weirder Than Marshmallows. I won't give too many details, because I want you to read the book for yourself. You will laugh, scratch your head, and even wonder if something you ever did belongs in this book. I am sure I could qualify for a couple. Like the time I rode on a four wheeler with no helmet, shorts on, and no shoes. Yes, I crashed and my legs looked like burnt toast. It is things like that, for which all these safety stickers, signs, and funny books are made of. So get some tissues, you will need them from laughing so hard. These are all unique essays, of really dumb things people have done. I have never heard of these, that is how new and dumb they are. It is also not too long, so you won't get tired of laughing at others. I had a good laugh at the expense of others, you can too. It can be our little secret.

Now for the really fun part. To get the really cool prize listed above, simply email your receipt of purchase to dc@nightfirepublications.com. He will take care of your free gift.



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

2 comments:

Anne said...

That sounds like a lot of fun. I can't wait until it's on Kindle.

betchai said...

what a great and fun promo Melissa, sure love marshmallows.

Currclick for Homeschoolers

CurrClick

Custom Ornamental Gates

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!