Pages

Google Search

Custom Search

Monday, October 31, 2011

To Scare Or Not To Scare?

Happy Monday and Happy Halloween. Since today is Monday, that means it is time for a writing challenge. Today, DJ and I will be writing about being scared. Do you like being scared, or scaring others and why? If you would like to check out what DJ had to say head on over to DJ's blog. If you, or your children would like to join the Monday writing challenge please feel free to do so. Leave me a link in the comments so I can read your post. Have fun!

Do I like to be scared? Short answer is yes! I love scary movies and books. The scarier the better. Why? Because I like excitement and the feeling it gives me when I am scared. The rush of adrenaline, the nervous anxiety and the feeling of being on the edge of my seat. I watch scary movies alone in the dark, my husband doesn't like them. DJ would watch them with me, but he is still young for some of the ones I watch. I think personally the movie that scared me the most was, The Serpent and the Rainbow. I still am not sure why, but it scared the pants off of me, seemed too real maybe. I think those are the scariest books and movies, the realistic ones. They don't have to even be horror but books like A Child Called It, or When Rabbit Howls, both true stories, can be very frightening. I don't like to be bored, LOL! And I also love the dark. I have sensitive eyes and have worked night shift so many years, that I just prefer the darkness.

Do I like scaring other people? No, actually I don't. I don't find humor in other people's pain. If it is someone who I know doesn't mind being startled or scared then I might play a prank, but sticking a snake or spider in front of someone that is petrified I do not find funny at all. I like the excitement of being scared others might not.

So what do you say about this topic? To Scare or Not To Scare?



Happy Halloween Pictures, Comments, Images, Graphics
Happy Halloween Pictures Comments - Photobucket

No comments:

Currclick for Homeschoolers

CurrClick

Custom Ornamental Gates

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!