Pages

Google Search

Custom Search

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Scarecrows and Fall Cleaning

Tomorrow we are joining our 4H group to make a scarecrow. We are doing a 60's themed scarecrow. When they are done each groups scarecrow is lined up in front of Town Hall, for everyone to see. Then people vote and the winning scarecrow wins something of which I am not sure. This is our first year doing this particular activity, and I only hope I am not so grumpy that I end up being the scarecrow stuck up on the pole. I won't get a lot of sleep after working all night. Wish me luck! Hopefully I will remember to take pictures.

Monday, Melissa's Homeschool is closed for Fall Cleaning. Yes, I mean it. This house is going to be cleaned from top to bottom. No regular lessons will be held. This should be fun. Caitlin's room alone will take half the day. Wish me luck, again!

2 comments:

Anne said...

Good luck with the scarecrows. I hope you win whatever the prize is. Good luck with the cleaning. I hope you are putting the kids to work too.

Melissa said...

We got a lot done, and yes my kids work right along side me. The scarecrow is cute, I only got one picture on the cell, so I can't share that one. We don't know who wins until the beginning of November.

Currclick for Homeschoolers

CurrClick

Custom Ornamental Gates

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!