Pages

Google Search

Custom Search

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Halloween Smiley Cookies Rock!





I was given the opportunity to try these awesome Halloween Smiley Cookies. We have actually had these for a few days, but since you are only allowed one cookie in a day, it took several days to eat them. They are still as fresh as they were when they arrived.

I am a geek for packaging, and boxes. At least when I am purchasing something. I like it to look nice and special. If you look at the last picture you will see a sweet smiley box. This is the box the smiley cookies arrived in. Wouldn't they be the cutest gift in a gift holiday basket? I think so. There are a dozen smiley cookies per package. They are sugar cookies, with festive orange frosting, and candy corn face accents. I love candy corn! It is buttery and delicious. If you need a Halloween party snack or treat, you might want to consider these cookies. If you like the Smiley Cookie Facebook page, you will get 20% off your cookie order. Special for my readers. By the way the cookie with the bite out of it did not come that way. I suspect my own special Cookie Monster, DJ managed to sneak a bite from package to table LOL!






















I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Currclick for Homeschoolers

CurrClick

Custom Ornamental Gates

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!