Pages

Google Search

Custom Search

Monday, June 18, 2012

Music on Monday: Walk Like An Egyptian

Since I was a teenager in the 80's I will torture you all Summer, with the top hits, and my favorites, from that time period. According to billboard's countdowns, this was the number one song of 1987, the year I graduated. Walk Like an Egyptian by the Bangles. I love the hair, miss the big hair days. Enjoy a walk down memory lane. I did! Did you grow up in the 80's, or do I have a lot of spring chickens here?


2 comments:

Anne said...

I LOVE the 80s. I also love The Bangles. I will be happy to see a summer's worth of 80s music.

Melissa said...

Yay! I look forward to it, brings back a lot of memories.

Currclick for Homeschoolers

CurrClick

Custom Ornamental Gates

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!