Pages

Google Search

Custom Search

Thursday, November 7, 2019

Throwback Thursday: A New Adventure For Me Updated

Last year on December 4th, I launched my new Wordpress Health Coaching blog, Health Buddy Melissa.  I gave myself all of 2019 to learn all about starting a coaching business.  My blog has grown so much, and I have learned so much.  I am still waiting for my first coaching client, but there are so many other ways to make money with a blog.  I have not upgraded yet, my goal is the end of this year, to start making money in other ways.  If you would like to work with a Health Coach to be the healthiest and happiest you can be, visit and check out my available plans page.  If you would just like to check it out and see how much it has grown click here.  To see my original post, click here


No comments:

Currclick for Homeschoolers

CurrClick

Custom Ornamental Gates

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!