Pages

Google Search

Custom Search

Monday, December 15, 2008

President Bush Attacked By A Pair Of Shoes LOL

Not that I think it is funny, for anyone to assault the President, this was pretty humorous. President made a surprise visit, to Iraq, and while having a press conference, with the Prime Minister, a Iraqi reporter threw his size 10 shoes at the President. Luckily he missed, but Dana Perino the White House press Secretary, received a bruised eye, from the deflected size 10 shoe. Watch the video, and see for yourself.



I have so many things to get done, before Christmas. I am actually glad Christmas break is coming, because I need to do report cards, and I want to add all my stored educational links to this blog. This will not be an easy task, as I have so many to share. I think one spot, where my readers can find them, rather than searching through my archives looking for sites, would be more effective. It will just take a while.

I started my wrapping, but am no where near done. Maybe tonight, I will finish. Caitlin and I are going to bake sugar cookies, this afternoon while DJ is at his after school program. Then after dinner, we will all decorate them. My sister will be arriving next Monday, and we are all excited to be able to spend Christmas with her. It has been 4 years since, we spent a Holiday with her.


Lesson Plans for 12/16/08:

Reading: Read chapter 10 of Sunset of the Sabertooth
Writing: Write a Christmas poem
PE: 30 minutes
Science: Nutrition
Spelling: Lesson 13- write each spelling word, and circle the vowels
Vocabulary: Lesson 13- use each vocabulary word in a sentence
Language Arts: Adjectives, capitalization
Math: Estimating, multiplication, division
Spanish: Food and utensils, part 2

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm...now they'll make everyone remove their shoes in order to be in the same room as the president!

Melissa said...

I guess it is a way of showing anger, or frustration in Iraq. It is much better than showing it with a gun.

Anonymous said...

you're right melissa, it is a lot better than showing it with a gun, i think for them throwing shoes is the most insult they can give to a person.

Melissa said...

He was definitely upset about something.

Currclick for Homeschoolers

CurrClick

Custom Ornamental Gates

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!