Pages

Google Search

Custom Search

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Calling Walmart, Target, Ebay Sellers, and Toys R US

OK I am getting creative now, in my desire to obtain one Zhu Zhu hamster, before Christmas at the asking price of 8 dollars. I am willing to offer anyone who can get me one, of the said hamsters, free advertising on all three of my blogs for infinity. I do not want to spend more than 8 dollars, I will pay with Paypal, I must have it before Christmas, and the advertising will start when the hamster arrives at my home. This blog is a page rank 3, my jewelry blog is a page rank 2, and my sons writing blog is a page rank 1. It can be banner, or text link, whichever you prefer. I will even post specials, or promos if you would like. I am getting desperate here. I am sure someone has an extra one of these hamsters lying around. If you are interested in this please contact me at darien04@gmail.com for more info.

Lesson Plans For 11/30/09:

DJ and Caitlin advent calendar craft, get it here.

DJ:
Reading: Read chapters 14, and 15 of Little House on the Prairie, with summaries
Arts and crafts: Advent calendar, see above
Writing: Write about your Thanksgiving
Spelling/Vocab: Look up the definition for each word
Language Arts: Suffixes, Prefixes
Math: Problem solving, subtracting zeros
Cursive Writing

Caitlin:
Reading: HOP Pop Fox
Beginning Sounds: Worksheet
Alphabet Book: Letter H finish
Printing Practice
Math: Large and small numbers worksheet
Site Words
Arts and Crafts: Advent calendar, see above for the link

2 comments:

betchai said...

i hope you find a hamster for less than $8 Melissa. too bad i have no clue where to get it.

Melissa said...

Thank you Betchai, you are very kind. I will get one mark my words. Walmart still has one promised to me.

Currclick for Homeschoolers

CurrClick

Custom Ornamental Gates

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!